Order your copy of The Wronged and follow the instructions in the book when it arrives to enter the Golden Ticket competition.
The Golden Ticket competition is now closed and winners will be notified no later than 26th June 2015 – good luck to all the entrants!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is promoted by HarperCollins Publishers Limited (“HarperCollins”), 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JB.
2. This promotion is open to all UK residents except employees of HarperCollins (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be 18 or over to enter this competition. If you are under 18 you must have permission from your parent or guardian.
4. How to enter: Visit s22422.p595.sites.pressdns.com/goldenticket to enter the code found on the inside of your copy of The Wronged. This page will go live on 12/03/15. Alternatively, send your name, email address and postal address in on a postcard to Kimberley Chambers Golden Ticket, HarperCollins Publishers, London Bridge Street, London SE1 9GF. Winners will be selected at random from all entries submitted.
5. If you enter with a code from a book that you have not purchased the entry will be invalid. Instead, use the free entry method, above.
6. The opening date for entries is 12/03/15. The closing date for entries is 29/05/15. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Only one entry allowed per household.
9. The prizes are: 4 winners will win a limo ride for themselves and one friend in London, with Kimberley Chambers at a date to be determined. Transportation to London and accommodation will not be provided. 10 second prize winners will receive a bottle of champagne and a personalised note from Kimberley. 40 third prize winners will receive a Kimberley Chambers branded shot glass.
10. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize.
11. No cash or prize alternatives are available.
12. HarperCollins reserve the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
13. The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries by an independent adjudicator and notified by e-mail no later than the 26/06/2015.
14. The date for the grand prize will take place before 31/12/2015. Runners-up prizes will be delivered before 30/07/2015
15. Any application containing incorrect, false or unreadable information will be rejected. Any applications made on behalf of or for another person or multiple entries will not be included in the competition.
16. HarperCollins’ decision as to who has won the competition shall be final.
17. To obtain details of the prize winner after the closing date, please write to Kimberley Chambers Golden Ticket winner, HarperCollins Publishers, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, Hammersmith, London, W6 8JB.
18. The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition.
19. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
20. By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by HarperCollins, without additional payment or permission.
22. Under no circumstances will HarperCollins be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
23. HarperCollins will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and HarperCollins can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
24. Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.